The Jallatte® range combines safety, well-being, comfort and attractive styling in conjunction with the latest in safety design. The J0344 safety shoe has Lightane™ technology which makes them lightweight, comfortable and hygienic, a Softane™ comfort layer and the Jallatte® Innovation: 3A Concept for optimised adherence and stability.
The uppers are black leather with an orange/grey woven collar and feature an achilles notch and grey heel tab. The safety shoes have two velcro straps (one of which is woven and features the Jallatte® logo) across the upper ensure a snug fit and breathable ventilation gaps to the top and side uppers with smaller holes around the mid uppers.
These safety shoes conform to EN345-1 S1P HRO (superseded by EN ISO 20345:2004), and have the following safety features:
- A 200 Joule Xétane™ toecap.
- Pierce-resistant FleXane™ midsole.
- 100% composite non-magnetic materials.
- Do not conduct heat or cold.
- Insole with carbon active component and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Progressive heel shock absorber.
- Optimised adherence tread pattern.