Introducing three new safety boots to Mill Outlets online: Trucker, Aimont and Fusion. All are manufactured to EN ISO 20345:2004 standards and all safety features pertaining to each boot or shoe are detailed below. Prices start from just £19.99!
These Trucker work safety shoes feature an easy slip-on design with heel and front loop, once on they provide a snug fit with two elastic panels to the front for an improved fit over different foot widths. The uppers are suede tan and feature a contrasting woven strip.
- A 200 joule toecap.
- An antistatic, oil-resistant sole.
- A shock absorbing heel.
- An all terrain sole made of dual density polyurethane – deep tread patterns for maximum grip.
- These safety shoes also conform to ‘S1 P’ requirements (basic requirements plus closed and energy absorbing seat region, and antistatic) and have penetrative resistance.
The Aimont ‘Tasha’ work safety boot has a two tone nubuck mid-brown upper with DuPont™ Teflon® Fabric Protector and reflective inserts. The Teflon® protects the boot upper from rain and stains, is breathable and durable and makes the fabric easier to care for. These boots have a lace-up front fastening, padded collar and tongue, an achilles notch to the rear and a woven heel tab.
- A Vento-Plus footbed: anatomic and antistatic, with a crisscross structure to allow air to circulate and to allow better breathability.
- A Light-Plus toecap: lightweight, non-magnetic, anti-corrosive and anti-allergic.
- A Flex-System midsole: non-magnetic, non-thermal, flexible and lightweight, it protects 100% of the foot surface. Pierce resistance coefficient: 1.350N (standard requirement: 1.100 N).
- A classic PU/PU sole.
- These safety boots also conform to S3 standards (penetration resistance and cleated sole with water penetration and absorption).
The Fusion ‘Barrel’ work safety boots have leather uppers with airtight lining and a 200j steel toe cap and midsole for ultimate protection when at work. These boots feature a padded upper section and lace-up front.
- High resistance to hydrocarbons, oils and solvents.
- Oil resistant.
- Resistance to impact, compression and abrasion.
- Absorption of energy into the heel.
- Pierce resistant.
- HRO sole, heat resistant to 300 degrees.